Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Let's Get This Party Started..




We are finally really ready for this little one to come. Our bags are packed, the nursery is set, the grandparents are in town to help out... Everything is in place we just need a baby! So with that in mind we tried a couple things today that are said to naturally induce labor. I'm told Raspberry Tea can get things kick started as well as spicy food. I had a couple glasses of Raspberry tea - pretty tasty and then we had some Indian food for the spicy factor. Nothing feels different, although it did seem like she was having a dance party at one point. I wonder if she has received the eviction notice yet?

1 comment:

Amy G said...

Hi Kelly!
There are many ways that can supposedly induce labor. Here's a couple more: castor oil (yucky side effects though), pressure points on your ankle/heel, engaging the activity that got the baby there in the first place ;) , and my favorite (but not one I tried) is sitting on a riding lawnmowing while its on. One of the women I work with swears by it... it's how she got both of her labors started. *LOL* Goodluck!