There are some perks at this stage of Mommy-hood when it comes to having a toddler around. One of my favorites is that Ashley happens to be the perfect weight to effectively massage out any tension and aches from the day when she walks on my back. The perfect massage! Thanks Ash!!
Hallelujah! Caitlyn took a bottle for the first time in a long time. After trying a few different varieties she settled on something that reminded her more of being with Mom. Ashley was very excited to try feeding her, as she has been reading about it in her "I'm a Big Sister" book.
Lately Ashley has been charging through each day with her own mini-stroller and Minnie Mouse. We practically can't go anywhere without them now. I must say though, it is one of the best things to happen because having Minnie to push around and care for slows her down and keeps her focused on something other than outrunning Josh or I. Because of this, I've started bringing her stroller and "baby" with us to the grocery store. She follows Caitlyn & I down one aisle after another. We get so many "Ohhhs, and Awwws" from Grandmothers and Moms alike, I'm not sure who enjoys it more, me or Ash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your girls look SO much alike... and they are both beautiful. We should chat sometime (when we get a free moment in between chasing after a toddler, working, and soon I will also be nursing an infant again!) I would love to know how you are and how you are juggling it all! Take care and Blessings ~Michelle
Post a Comment