
So after typing "sun" into my GPS many-a-time and not receiving the results I was hoping for, there was nothing left to do but just wait for nature to take its course. We finally got some swim worthy weather. I had been telling Ashley that we could go swimming when the sun was out and it was warm, so every morning she would say "swim today mom?" and I would say "where is the sunshine?" and she would say "hiding behind the clouds!" Did I mention she is speaking full on sentences now? We have real conversations! Another example is when we were driving in the car and I heard her say "yee-ha!" and I laughed and said, "where did you hear that" (not thinking she would respond), but then she said "in a movie," and I said (again not expecting her to respond), "which movie?" and she said "the princess one" and I said (equally surprised), "oh yeah (laughing) when the princesses ride their horses" and she laughs and says "yeah!"

Caitlyn is enjoying the weather as well. She continues to be an amazingly chill baby, content with whatever the day holds for her. With the nice weather we went to the local farmers market that they hold in a park. Ashley got her first ice cream cone! It was homemade vanilla and very yummy, although she was more interested in the cone than the ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment