Another great night. Cait slept from midnight to 5am,
that's 5 hours straight folks. Did we win the baby lottery
or what?
that's 5 hours straight folks. Did we win the baby lottery
or what?
Josh took his folks & Ash over to Seattle today
to tour around. I got to stay home and rest alone
with Caitlyn. We had a nice day of watching movies
and eating popcorn. Well, I ate popcorn, Cait stuck
to her preferred food - milk.
to tour around. I got to stay home and rest alone
with Caitlyn. We had a nice day of watching movies
and eating popcorn. Well, I ate popcorn, Cait stuck
to her preferred food - milk.
Ash continues to be a complete sweetheart when
it comes to her sister. She likes to rub her cheek
to Caitlyn's face and say 'awww...sweet.' She likes
to join mommy & Caitlyn in bed in the morning to
just hang out and cuddle.
it comes to her sister. She likes to rub her cheek
to Caitlyn's face and say 'awww...sweet.' She likes
to join mommy & Caitlyn in bed in the morning to
just hang out and cuddle.

No comments:
Post a Comment