So Ashley is now 2 weeks old today! She went to her 2 week doctor's appointment and all is well. Her umbilical cord fell off this past Monday and has healed quite nicely. She was therefore ok'd to have baths and start tummy time. She now weighs 9lbs and 2 ounces. She gained a pound and 2 ounces just in the past week and a half! A testament to the awesome milk she is getting from mommy. As you can see from the above picture she tends to look like a drunk baby after feedings. Her cheeks are getting a lot more chubby and mommy & daddy are surprised how different she looks already! Grandma & Grandpa Spratt headed back to Boston on Wednesday. We were able to get a picnic in (Ashley's first) before they left. It has been beautiful weather here. Grandma & Grandpa were a huge help with cooking dinners, laundry, cleaning and burp & diaper duty when needed. I let them know the "cleaning fairy" will surely be missed.
Hi Kelly and Josh! Your baby is so cute! She is lucky to have all the people who love her so much. I wish I could come visit but with a limited vacation days, I don't know when I can come visit. BUT, our goal is to go back to Bay Area someday so when we move back, we get to see each other more often. Anyway, glad to hear everybody is doing well. Love, Masami
Married to my best friend, hubby Josh on April 9, 2005. Mother to Ashley (born February 22, 2008) and Caitlyn (born February 25, 2010). This blog captures the special moments for our family to share with friends, loved ones and passersby.
2 comments:
Hi Kelly and Josh!
Your baby is so cute! She is lucky to have all the people who love her so much. I wish I could come visit but with a limited vacation days, I don't know when I can come visit. BUT, our goal is to go back to Bay Area someday so when we move back, we get to see each other more often. Anyway, glad to hear everybody is doing well.
Love, Masami
Post a Comment