Well I must say Josh & I have received some serious parental badges these past 2 weeks. Ashley's stomach flu has extended over a week and a half so far with her last toss of cookies being after lunch today. Thankfully she seems to have much higher energy and has gone back to being her normal self, except...is it normal for kids to be a little stirred up after being sick?? Ash is pressing lots of buttons with Mommy, but I'm sure its mostly because she is so tired of being indoors! Who can really blame her. She has been a trooper with all she has gone through lately.
Both Josh & I had our rounds of the stomach flu over the past weekend and it was not fun. All of us have lost quite a bit of weight all together, yet as we all get smaller Caitlyn grows suspiciously chunkier... I sometimes call her Droopy, after the cartoon character for her ever growing cheeks. So cute!! She must have already received a million kisses on them by now.
Even though it was a very hard last couple of weeks, there were bright spots. Ashley was introduced to popsicles at one of the 2 doctor visits she went on. She absolutely loved them of course, but every now and then would stop and say - " k-k-k-kold!" And by this time we let her eat them in her pjs over a towel on the couch, because really what was one more load of laundry?

No comments:
Post a Comment