Friday, February 26, 2010

Caitlyn's First Day - 2.26.10

We returned home at 7pm last night. Caitlyn so far has
been a very laid back baby. She even yawned when she got
her vitamin K shot in the foot and she has barely made
a peep so far except for some hiccups that sound like a little
frog. She is feeding very well and sleeping very well. We got
to sleep around 12 midnight and she slept until 7am for her first
night. Today we lounged around and just enjoyed being a 4-person
family. How amazing it all is.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What an adorable lil munchkin! Congrats to being new parents to a second little girl! Thank goodness for this blog so I can see your little ones grow up while I'm on the east coast - though I would prefer a meeting with the cuties in person sooner than later. Speak soon. Miss you!